Vistas de página la semana pasada

viernes, 15 de octubre de 2010

Warning

 Warning content:
 Do you know? I have understood,
 That you will never be replaced,
 Also felt,
 That you are not known,
 For those submitted,
 To the free scrutiny I publish...
 And others badly informed,
 I am not leaving them,
 Though they are approaching.


 Likewise I have noticed,
 Between all my senses,
 That you have constituted,
 My precious territory,
 Heritage valued,
 Since possess and I validate,
 For your will apprehended,
 Real up to the creed,
 That of you will have written,
 So many dear fanatics.


 Noticing is a slow beginning,
 With the purpose of the finished one,
 To the same similar sky,
 That your love continues increasing,
 With the step of the times...
 Crude, raw is my passionate torment,
 For each of your kisses,
 equals to very busy slave...

 With the magnitude of your silences,
 That raise me to the recollection.


 Without suggestion the warning I have dissolved,
 In squares, or markets,
 In every trade and courts...
 To understand this one tort,
 Madman brings me for dead man,
 As intensive rubble,
 Almost of his sleepwalker wants,
 That does not beat one only eyelid,
 Since it has come,
 To turning into his obsessed one.


 At the time, prudent we stay when...
 My dear passenger has culminated...
 As the owner, and forced,
 To continuing torturing myself...
 With a day of his presence deprived,
 With this connection I have adored,
 The maximum experience has proved,
 The positive thing with a view to the underside...
 Of the above mentioned matter I have supported...
 My full judgment and I contradict myself.


 To warn that I am big enough of traffic, it has climbed,
 Just now transcended,
 Of my embittered temper,

 To the most sugary point,
 Tender, happy and attractive,
 Of my widespread feelings,
 It remains understood I have expanded,
 In asking for fondness him and having managed,
 To be a complement of the married verb,
 That you have the life repretty, beloved.

No hay comentarios: