Vistas de página la semana pasada

viernes, 12 de octubre de 2012

Gap

I'm living in hell of the pine
but do we believe god still exist?
did I nook on my own anarchy?
goes innocence yen if wait some miracle
ain't might epiphany render plant in whew
then qua consist is like etern agony
over the heaven there's providence seeking be
no perdition ever had touch at gap
monster build the obstacle of block life
just truth for passion animate bless stiff
class of wit that pay its value
what gain which pass through essay work
no wisdom were born with my entity
sole corp cum soul hoping pant known
fair to treat this disease of ignorance
my hades subsist in latency with me
thy misery shall fall from grace wrote
as destiny point which won self paradise
is forbid on rulers law this void
but I styx for experience such pain
reach what none ask either wonder why
should call titan by try to stop
these depths sort abaddon forgotten for lost
no order apply per instruction couldn't indicate
pit my naraka must desire mere play
due pray sloth fill each cry mine
do not got nil my word fail
this lack turn things for whoever title
our pain brawl cause we cannot share
earn look no one what belongs hold
is pure dismiss drove as dump waste
I if justify the sapor kind fancy
bleed this salm till cheer verve favor
on rapture they listen my cheating tear
there's no utopia where you need facility
ocupy in labor deed task of liberty
custom clean its good line pursue feature
follow disposition to attend process of develop.

No hay comentarios: