Vistas de página la semana pasada

martes, 2 de noviembre de 2010

Process of things

 To the term paradise is opposed to the infernal thing,
 But, for the same one to reach,
 It is necessary for the purgatory pass by,
 What was once under the earthly thing,
 It will be some day in the celestial limbo limb,
 In the hell the err, ignorance in the border,
 The justice in the samsara,
 Crime, the lie over narakas.
 The origin of the matter in the Decision,
 The end of any satanic object will be,
 In agreement to how the task to realize,
 And the energy to applying for its humanity;
 The virtual fiction is opposed to the nature,
 That is so true as the animal sin,
 Without values, or intellectual validity,
 Opprobrium that poisons the corporal thing.


 I do not have way of finding,
 The magic that stagnates,
 Between every usage of my life,
 When will I find the truth?
 If it inspires me it is not going to expire,
 Yes I have sought for this to solve,
 Nevertheless, I continue so far away it is,
 The quality that I must run up,
 To where will my body be going to stop?
 Everytime, instant pass and I do not touch thou,
 I try in moment to contract,
 With the luck, the chance, at least the random,
 For your conscience to manage,
 I increase my fears, it diminishes my calmness,
 They increase the desires of not fail at,
 There gets lost what I cannot give you,
 Attempts that happen, hide themselves,
 Words do not stop bouncing,
 Obsolete I sit down without exaggerating,
 Impotent don't even know what frustrates me more.


 And now? On having been still stop me to continue,
 Impede it between my letter and the lack,
 I do not recognize a comment on ideas at last,
 Distantly, don't stop up to hitting,
 Take a basket as a skin,
 Where the garbage is going to deposit,
 The whole brave one and for throwing,
 For this one that I detest to love him,
 To surprise what cannot be held,
 It is like to forget to breathe,
 To irritate the desires of thirst to satisfy,
 With something that it can't hydrate,
 I do not also fit like to extract,
 What inquiry up to the goal,
 Less I discover its way of entering,
 Between things without similar,
 Everything seems to be equal to the point of salt,
 Calculation can the mass try,
 Before the bread to prepare,
 I restrain if it ignores the quality,
 Or it takes with property the account,
 Between property and surpluses,
 Need and debt for paying.


 And now? How a human being to choose?
 Between doing the good, indifferent be, or to act badly,
 A free choice that must take,
 To be able to decide is a faculty to investigate,
 What is of benefit, what effect it will produce,
 The essence of the things is to give usefulness,
 Because the incorrect implement,
 Also consequence generates,
 And the habitual utensil will be able to change,
 Its form, mode, and manner,
 Of gesticulating in the reality,
 Or of care if loss will be,
 Its execution without reason, does not even provoke,
 Neither it transforms the whole circumstance,
 If nobody takes advantage of them,
 Or someone in its compilation errs,
 Or none to arrange them wants,
 Therefore, it is better to delight,
 That to suffer from its absence,
 It costs more if it adjusts,
 To it that does not give shame,
 But, it is a very beautiful virtue,
 And glad tidings the famine indeed.

No hay comentarios: